[Ponte Alto] Kingdom Web Server - Ponte Alto Web Site

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani webminister at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Jan 16 11:33:53 PST 2006

Greetings Ponte Alto!

As I'm sure many of you noticed, the Kingdom Web Server, which hosts Ponte
Alto's web site, died on Saturday.  Our Kingdom Web Minister got a new
server on Sunday and restored a backup from 12/20/05.  I believe I have
restored everything up to date on the Ponte Alto site (with the exception
of the PDF version of the January Il Tempo, which I expect our Chroniclers
will provide shortly).  If you see anything amiss, please let me know.

Cassandra

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani
Web Minister, Barony of Ponte Alto
Kingdom of Atlantia