[Ponte Alto] Sewing/A&S Day Sunday, Jan 22nd

Charlotte Johnson mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Sun Jan 15 13:00:18 PST 2006

Greetings!

Next Sunday I will be hosting Sewing/A&S day at my home in Southern MD, near La
Plata. Bring projects to work on or that you might need help with. My specialty
is 14th and 15th century clothing, but we have books on costume, art, armour,
furniture, household items, daily life, etc. This might be a good opportunity
to make some progress on that KASF entry, and remember, it's never too early to
start thinking about Pennsic! Even if you just want some company and a good
movie while you work, I'd love to see you.

We've been on a bit of a hiatus due the the holidays, but hopefully we can
continue with a more regular schedule throughout the spring. To gauge distance,
we're halfway between Ironsides, MD, and Pisgah, MD, if you use mapquest. For
more detailed directions, please contact me off-list.

Cheers,
Mathilde