[Ponte Alto] Thank you Lady Perronelle and Lady Katharine

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 22:54:57 PST 2006

Yes, Thanks ladies.  It was quite informative.  I enjoyed the class. :)  I just need to finish my cutting and sewing.  Thank you for all of your help and personal attention from someone who is inept at sewing.  I learned a lot!

  Thanks!
  Brigid O'Hara/Karen Miller

DCADENISE at aol.com wrote:
      Thank you Lady Perronelle and Lady Katharine for hosting the chemise workshop yesterday.  As always ladies, you shine like true gems in the sea of courtesy.  Thank you for teaching and sharing your knowledge on the subject.

  It was a lot of fun!

  Countess Denise