[Ponte Alto] Former Pontoon visiting

Enequy enequy at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 22 17:59:56 PST 2006

WWAAAAAAAaaaaaa. Fall down on the floor and kick my feet.

I will miss Enid as I will be out of town this weekend. So could you PLEASe,
PLEASE tell her HI fro me. When she was in Stierbach she was my teacher for
callig and illum. And she is the one that got me started down this line.

I am really unhappy that I will be missing her.

Enequy

honour, Valour, Knowledge, and Service