[Ponte Alto] "public service" announcement: SPAMALOT

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 19:15:41 PST 2006

I am interested in going to this show.. but it honestly depends on the price of the tickets.  My daughter is interested too... (and she'd probably want to bring her boyfriend).  Buying 3 tickes gets expensive...

  Brigid the cheapskate.... :)

"M. Brett" <ragsdale at mindspring.com> wrote:
  I'm interested in going - anyone want to buy a clump of tickets? (that way I'm guaranteed nice people to sit next to!)

  -Ana Beag