[Ponte Alto] Newest Atlantian!

Kevin of Thornbury Kevin at Maxson.com
Thu Feb 16 08:56:50 PST 2006

Thanks for the announcement anyway, Sorcha!  I didn't specifically tell
you Tommy's middle name when I called you just outside the O.R.

His middle name is a family name on Giuliana's side.  She's descended from
Robert Dudley, the first Earl of Leicester and Dudley was her
grandparents' last name.

Everyone's doing terrific.  This is the first I've left the hospital since
yesterday afternoon, and I need to get back.  Thanks for all the well
wishes, e-mail, phone calls/messages, visits, cards and flowers.  We're
overwhelmed with joy and hope to introduce him to everyone soon!

> Yikes!
>
>     The new baby's name is Thomas *Dudley* Maxson!!

  +   Kevin of Thornbury, OP
 +++  Kevin at Maxson.com