[Ponte Alto] [Moo] Newcomers for St Paddy's Bloodbath

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 12:11:21 PST 2006

hi Marsali,
  I'm in need of loaner garb for 3 visitors as well...  The parents of one of my kids friends are coming, and an out of town friend of mine are all coming to Love & Beauty.
  Man #1 is about 5'10", probably a 'large'.
  Woman #1 is about 5'3", a woman's petite large
  Man #2  is about 6'4" and a man's extra large (or more).  We were hoping for a Friar Tuck-type outfit for him if anyone has anything like that.

i Johnston <ladymarsaili at yahoo.com> wrote:
    I'll bring the loaner garb with me to the event.

  Marsaili

Sigrune at aol.com wrote:
  Forwarded from Stierbach List

In a message dated 2/15/2006 8:36:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, dena potito writes:

>I have a bit of a problem.
>I've finally convinced at least three family
>members to come to an event.  They're comming
>to [Ponte-Alto's] Bloodbath.  I don't think I
>can get them to wear garb, but in case, does
>anyone have a few simple T-tunics and belts?
>
>My brother is about 6'2" and 180lbs, father
>about 5'8" and 210?  not sure, my mom is about
>5'6" and 200lbs.  Any help would be appreciated,
>as this will be their first event, and I want
>to make sure they h ave a good time.
>
>YIS,
>Acelina le Dragon
>avvyus at yahoo.com

      Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Baronial Artisan
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia