[Ponte Alto] Fw: [MR] Newest Atlantian!

Sorcha de Glys sorchadeglys at cox.net
Tue Feb 14 13:11:57 PST 2006

Thanks for forwarding this to Ponte Alto!!  You beat me to it!  :)

I have been creating a word document of your well wishes and will deliver it
in a card to the hospital tonight (and again tomorrow for those that are
posted after this evening.)

Cheers,
Sorcha  :)

 We could learn a lot from crayons:  some are sharp, some are pretty, some
are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they
all exist very nicely in the same box.