[Ponte Alto] Beer Drinking Meeting, 7:00 PM, Feb 25th

Chad Adams chada_76 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 21:39:12 PST 2006

Have you have an overwhelming response thus far fare sir?

  Caeleb

Jeffrey French <jcfrench at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hello Ponte Alto,
Preparation continue for a meeting to help me empty all my beer
bottles on the 25th of February, at my place near GMU. It's a
housewarming party amongst other things, so feel free to bring a beer
or two just in case my beer doesn't make you happy.

If you are interested in coming over, please write me so I can
give you contact info & directions. I know this is the same night as
the chemise workshop, and the Dun Carraig event, but still, feel free
to swing on by.

-Jurgen