[Ponte Alto] Pics ToLB

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 19:09:46 PST 2006

Hello everyone.

  I, too, have pictures of the Tournament of Love & Beauty.  Some are nice, some funny and some just great pics of the goings on.

  As I am a newcomer, I dont know alot of names of people, so if you see a picture where someone's name should be in it - or if I got it wrong either the name or the spelling, please let me know... I want the info to be right.

  Enjoy the pictures!
  http://community.webshots.com/user/mill3rs

  There are also a few pictures of the January University as well.

  Enjoy!
  Brigid Ohara (Karen Miller)