[Ponte Alto] Volunteers for Love and Beauty

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 08:14:31 PST 2006

Hi Courtney,

  I should be at Loudon County Fair Ground on Friday. What happened to the site inspection we are suppose to do 3 days before the event?

  Mary

Lady Courtney de Houghton <courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Greeting to my fellow Pontoons!

  I am trying to get a count of everyone who still feels they can come and help with site set-up this coming friday the 17th.  Connor and I will be on site between 4 and 4:30.  With traffic as it is, we would be happy to see anyone joining us around 5 or 6.

  I currently have 6 people from the sign-up sheet, and just need to know who is still coming, and if others have made plans to do so?

  Set-up should be fairly simple, mostly moving tables, putting up decorations, and arranging the layout of the site. We don't anticipate a late night, especially if everyone can show up!

  Also, we are still looking for volunteers for clean-up, and while I have a few people signed up for that, we will need a few more.  Please let me know if you have interest and availability.

  Connor and I appreciate any help that can be provided!

  Thanks!

  Courtney

            Lady Courtney de Houghton
  Atlantian Clerk of Law