[Ponte Alto] Lost and Found: Tournament of Love and Beauty

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 10:06:28 PST 2006

Greetings...

  The following items were left behind at last week's Tournament of Love and Beauty:
  A brown and beige mug
  A black linen bag or cover
  A pair of silver rimmed sunglasses
  A pair of black leather gloves (on the smallish side)

  The new owner of the black leather gloves mistakenly picked them up and as a result left behind his own larger pair.

Please contact me to claim them.  I will be at Ponte Alto's business meeting tomorrow night and would love to reunite owners with items.  I will also be at KASF, Bloodbath, and Coronation.

  Regards,

  Lady Courtney

Lady Courtney de Houghton
Atlantian Clerk of Law