[Ponte Alto] Sewing/A&S day this Sunday in Southern MD

Charlotte Johnson mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Mon Feb 20 15:08:37 PST 2006

Hi all!

I will be hosting a sewing/A&S day this upcoming Sunday from 2pm - ??? As I will
be busily finishing up items for KASF, it will be more of a "come work along
side of me" than anything else. :-) Bring your projects to crank away on them
in front of a movie and with company and maybe a frosty beverage! Snacks are
never turned down.

Mapquest to Ironsides, MD, for a general idea of where we live. For more
specific directions, please contact me off list. Our street is new, so I'll
send directions.

See you Sunday!
Mathilde