[Ponte Alto] A message from an old Pontoon...

Steve Sheets magesteve at mac.com
Sun Feb 19 10:14:11 PST 2006

For those of us who remember Lisa Steele, I received the following
happy news today...

"Barbara Iris Wilkins arrived at 4:32 on Valentine's Day (3 weeks
early). (So much for the midwife's comments last Thurs that 1st
babies are never early and I shouldn's stress about it.)

We're all healthy, happy, and home at last. War story to follow if
you're interested.

My husband will be putting up pictures at some point."

She wished me to pass this own to her friends in Ponte Alto!