[Ponte Alto] I am sure the heavy fighters have seen the Belltatrix Site...however

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 09:17:29 PST 2006

The new fighters arrive on all of the time might not have.

http://www.bellatrix.org/school/default.htm

This site goes with the disks I handed out last week, though the disks are more recent.

There are power generation methods on here for both males and females, as well as a special Annex for female fighters.

Additionally the armor archive has started a "Ask Duke Paul" forum for those who might be interested in that.  His Grace also responds to emails if you are the shy type and have any questions.  The amour archive is one of those boards where people talk about all sorts of fighting and ideas.  It is slanted to more period ideas however there is a lot of other information on there about a host of topics.

http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=19&sid=b76ddde8d3bdead9d5f1985bbef7b1a7

I have more Duke Paul disks for those who would like them and they are free.  I don't charge nothing.  When I get rid of all of the Sword and Shield disks I've made, I will start putting out disks that have the Great Weapons training as well.
 There are other schools out there of course.  This is just the one I like and try and use and has a lot of documentation.  There is of course the old castle training (who has a training book), There are some Dukes from the Middle who also sell training video's on spear (Duke Brannos), sword and shield (Duke Brannos I think) and feints and misdirection (Duke Finn)--I think these can be found on eBay.  While I do not really care for the training style or ideas in the book there is also the "Iron Rose" which can be purchased as well, it also has a training CD that can be purchased on eBay that features Duchess Elena the author and I think Duke Finn.  I very much support female fighters however (well I support all fighters,  when when someone puts a helm on and steps out on the field they are just another fighter--everyone has their individual strengths and weaknesses that they have to overcome.  Some of us have more and some of us have less...and some of us are just plain gifte
 d mutants).  I just don't like the book is all.  I will say this, if there are any female fighters who feel they are not getting the training they need or want (in any area of fighting they are interested in) or who feel that they are being ignored and pushed away from heavy fighting please let someone know, you gain nothing from keeping silent.  The Iron Rose also has an e-group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HouseIronrose/ if you are looking for another safe place to ask questions.  Most of us here can give you the same sorts of answers, however it seems to be a good support group for those who feel they need that sort of thing.

Please let me know if anyone needs anything or if you have any questions,  there are lots of other Knights around you can ask as well.

I remain,

Baron Sir Guy, OP

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."