[Ponte Alto] Armoring Night, 12/20

Kathy Dickson akabara17 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 11:42:08 PST 2006

Okay, folks - reminder.  Armoring night is tonight.That said, we're going to attempt to keep all armoring activity on one floor, because I'm on crutches and it is a pain in the bum to gimp upstairs and downstairs.  If you need some help on an armoring project (I can help people on beginner-type and intermediate-type armoring that doesn't require the use of power tools.  Not so much in the advanced armoring.), please keep that in mind if it's a project that may require standing.Bring your stuff and let's armor the Barony.YIS,Helena