[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [storvik] Storvik Monday Practice

abelofregnesfolc at aol.com abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Tue Dec 19 11:31:24 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: wstanton at bellatlantic.net
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org; Roxbury-Mill at atlantia.sca.org; storvik at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:28 PM
Subject: [storvik] Storvik Monday Practice

Since the next 2 Mondays fall on Christmas Day and New Years Day there will
be no Storvik Monday practice on those nights. Practice will resume Monday
1/8/07. Please cross post. Many people travel a long distance to come to
this practice and I do not want anyone traveling to Storvik expecting a
practice on either Christmas or New Years. We have held practice on many
other holidays, but not this time.

William the Younger

__._,_.___
Messages | Links | Database | Polls | Members

 4New Members
Visit Your Group
Medieval tapestry
Medieval costume