[Ponte Alto] Hot Water Heater under control...& Thank you all...:)

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 12:29:40 PST 2006

Thank you all for the e-mails and information. I'm not so freaked out about the water heater dying now. I know how much one should cost, what types are on the market and have the knowlege to talk informatively with the person I higher.

  Also, due to the people here, I have a long list of plumbers and handymen that I can call and price the job with. So, thank you. By this weekend I should be celebrating the fact that I have hot water again . Wooooohoooo!

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand :)
  aka Mary Bowles
  Condo owner since October 2, 2006