[Ponte Alto] Scriptorium

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 11:32:24 PST 2006

Greetings to all,

  This was supposed to be the monthly reminder of the Ponte Alto scriptorium, but I need to cancel it for this month.  I've got both a sinus infection and bronchitis and would hate to cough on everyone.  I've been on antibiotics, but am still not feeling very well... So We'll try for next month.

  Speaking of next month, the first Tuesday is on the 2nd, would people be willing to have a scriptorium that night or should we switch it?  I'm up for it, so let me know what you all think.

  Thanks,
  Brigid O'Hara