[Ponte Alto] Chalice Reservations

Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 18:07:27 PDT 2006

Greetings from your friendly neighbourhood exchequer and Chalice reservationist,

I will be accepting reservations for Chalice of the Sun God at the
Ponte Alto Business meeting this Sunday night. I'm afraid that I won't
be able to make change; checks or exact currency will be accepted. (I
don't take credit either :).

Pre-registration prices are as follows:
Adult day trip: $11
Adult cabin:    $16
Non-member adults, please add $3 to the above prices.

Child day trip: $ 5  (for ages 5-17yrs) (children under 5 are free)
Child cabin:    $ 6  (for ages 5-17yrs) (children under 5 are free)

If you wish to register for Meistr Gruffudd's scrumptous feast, please
add $7 for adults and $5 for children ages 5-17. Children under 5 are
again free.

Cheers,
Millicent

Lady Millicent Chandler ][ millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Chancellor of the Exchequer & Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia