[Ponte Alto] Directions to Archery Practice

Jordan Applebaum valerianlearcher at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 13:45:22 PDT 2006

Hi Miles,

I will see if I can make a few of these practices.  Will there be one
this Monday, the 21st?  I looked at the baronial web page and the
address listed there (44098 Mercure Circle, Sterling, VA 20166),
Mika's work, doesn't appear to be the same as the place described by
the directions below.  Are they different or am I just looking at the
map incorrectly?

At Pennsic, I was introduced to a guy in House Crossbow (Longbow?) who
invited me to his archery practice, in the Rockville area.  I assume
that's the Roxbury Mill practice.  It may have been Gregge, but I'm
not sure.  I'll contact him separately.

Thanks again for your work organizing the camp, and don't let Sharon
fall off the archery bandwagon!

-Valerian