[Ponte Alto] Canvas

Sharon Henderson revsharonhenderson at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 25 12:01:24 PDT 2006

Hi Nick,

A lot depends on whether you want it "tent-ready," aka pre-treated for flame resistance and waterproofing.  If you just want canvas, your local larger fabric stores will have it if you're lucky.  But if you want it pre-treated and ready to sew-'n-go, you'll need to look for a dealer in such items.  Panther sells canvas yardage from their catalog or web site, and it's nice stuff.

Or, if you're local to Fairfax, VA, I have a bolt of lovely wide canvas, *un-treated*, looking for a home.  I'll give you a good price.  *g*

Blessings,
Meli