[Ponte Alto] War!

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 10:12:59 PDT 2006

This would be a great chance to serve our King.

http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=56900

At TOC the King called him his Knights to help to train the fighters of his Kingdom.   While I am sure the Knights will be taking this to heart do not miss this chance to increase your fighting prowess.  If you see one of us and we are not instructing come pull us aside.

I will be doing slow work at my home starting next week (the New comers meeting is this week) and I am attending a confernce tonight at Fort Belvior.  You just need you and a weapon for this.

Sir Guy

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."