[Ponte Alto] April 19 Newcomer's Meeting -- Please come

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 06:46:07 PDT 2006

Isabella beat me to it!  I was going to send out a reminder of this today.  If you can make it, please come and make any Newcomers we have feel welcome!

  Marsaili

Sarah Pearson <spearson at aypf.org> wrote:
  Marseli and I will be hosting a newcomer's meeting at my home in
Alexandria, VA this Wednesday evening from 7 - 9 PM. If you know of any
newcomers who want to learn more about SCA life, please pass this invite
onto them.

If you're a figher, please come share your experience.
If you're an artisan, please bring your crafts along.
If you're a musician, please bring your instruments.
If you're a service maven, please bring your personality.
Please post this invite to interested individuals.

Location: 210 Laverne Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22305. Located close to
Route 1, near Potomac Yards shopping center, between Crystal City and
Old Town Alexandria.

Directions:
>From the south, take 95 South to exit for Route 1 North (last exit in VA
before going over the Wilson Bridge into Maryland). Follow Rt 1 North
for about 3 miles. Make a left onto Hume Avenue (lights), make a right
onto Turner Ave. and Laverne is at the end of Turner. House is yellow
with white shutters at the T intersection of Laverne and Turner.

>From 395 North, take Glebe Road East till it ends on Route 1. Make a
right onto Route 1 and drive under a mile to make a right onto Hume
Avenue (lights), right onto Turner and you'll see Lavern Ave. at the end
of Turner. My house is at the T intersection of Turner and Laverne.

Thanks!
Isabella Candeloro

    Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia