[Ponte Alto] Next Months Meeting...

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 13:38:46 PDT 2006

Anges,

  Don't apoligise for keeping me in the loop. :) I miss you when your not around. I hope you have fun in New York. See you around on the retainers list. And at the June meeting, which Katherine Deveruex will be conducting. End of July is when she takes over the office of Seneschal. Holding my breath everything goes okay.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Seneschal, Ponte Alto :)

agnes daunce <agnes_daunce at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings Mary,
Sorry, but I will be missing next month's meeting as I will be
in New York. I know it doesn't matter whether I attend or not as
I am no longer an officer. But, I still find it important to
attend the meetings so i can stay current. Have a great
week-end.
Agnes Daunce