[Ponte Alto] Reminder PA A&S Night this Friday, April 28th 7 pm

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Thu Apr 27 13:32:05 PDT 2006

The usual anything goes Ponte Alto A&S Night at Perronelle's on Friday,
April 28th
beginning at 7 pm.

Newcomers especially welcome. Ask questions... get lots of opinions. Get
help on your projects, garb, scribal stuff, etc. Always happy to help so
come say hello!

And ok, we tolerate you other Barony members too, so if you've been hiding
out and not making it to Barony stuff dust off your languishing projects and
come have some fun.

If anyone has a burning desire to teach something simple, (fingerloop
braiding has been mentioned.....) let me know and we shall gather ye a
crowd.

Directions can be found at:
http://atlantia.sca.org/pipermail/ponte-alto/2004-July/002582.html

If you get lost, 703-455-0298