[Ponte Alto] Have to Work Late Tonight to Prep for a BIG Meeting.

GuyLestran at aol.com GuyLestran at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 04:06:51 PDT 2006

I'm sorry all.  We will not be able do slow work at my place  tonight,  I"ve
a huge meeting tomorrow we are going to ave to prep for  today.  I was hoping
we could do it earlier this week but events at work  have overtaken that.

I'm sorry and we will gt to it next week.

We'll be doing work from Paul's Manual,  so take a look at it (I'll  give
more details later). I have to get to work.

Sir Guy

"Knighthood  Is Only The Beginning"