[Ponte Alto] Lace Bobbins for Sale

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 15:28:01 PDT 2006

Greetings!

  I have several lace bobbins in different shapes, that I don’t see using any time in the foreseeable future.
  They are: 16 Short Square -- $10
  12 Duchesse -- $10
  8 Similar to the Bayeux style, but a little shorter -- $5
  18 Similar to the Bayeux style, but thicker -- $15
  They're all light wood.
  (These are all styles in the Lacy Susan catalog)
  I may be offering an incredible bargain. If I’m way over-pricing them, make me an offer! <G>

  Marsaili

    Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia