[Ponte Alto] Business meeting this sunday....

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 13:20:24 PDT 2006

Greetings Ponte Alto,

  A reminder to the officers that there will be a business meeting this Sunday. :)

  Also, I will be out of town on Friday and Saturday. If there are any problems, I will address them when I get home on Saturday or Sunday. I will be checking my e-mail on and off as the hotel allows, and will be home Sunday for the Business meeting.

  Please send your officers reports if you aren't going to make the meeting to me by Sunday 10am. I will download all reports and bring them to the meeting for presentation and discussion. My system is a dial up so have pitty on me and send early . :) Thank you.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Seneschal, Ponte Alto