[Ponte Alto] REMINDER -- Newcomers Meeting Tonight

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 06:06:47 PDT 2006

Greetings!

  Tonight is the Newcomers Meeting -- please come join us!  It will  be at the home of Lady Isabella Candeloro.

  Location: 210 Laverne Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22305. Located close to
Route 1, near Potomac Yards shopping center, between Crystal City and
Old Town Alexandria.

Directions:
>From the south, take 95 South to exit for Route 1 North (last exit in VA before going over the Wilson Bridge into Maryland). Follow Rt 1 North for about 3 miles. Make a left onto Hume Avenue (lights), make a right onto Turner Ave. and Laverne is at the end of Turner. House is yellow with white shutters at the T intersection of Laverne and Turner.

>From 395 North, take Glebe Road East till it ends on Route 1. Make a right onto Route 1 and drive under a mile to make a right onto Hume Avenue (lights), right onto Turner and you'll see Lavern Ave. at the  end of Turner. My house is at the T intersection of Turner and Laverne.

    Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia