[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Night on the Town- No Pets

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 09:22:08 PDT 2006

Ponte Alto,

  Night on the Town does not allow pets. Keep this in mind if you are thinkning about bringing them to the event.

  YIS,
Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Seneschal, Ponte Alto :)

  Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:03:42 -0400
From: "Jen Thies" <jenthies at gmail.com>
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org, "Alice Brierley" <alice_brierley at hotmail.com>
Subject: [MR] Night on the Town- No Pets

Greetings,

There was a miscommunication at flyer publication time as concerns Night on
the Town this weekend. Please note that this site is NOT pet friendly, per
the contract. While we adore Fluffy and Rover, you will have to leave them
at home this weekend as you come to play in the Town of Smeewick.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and yours, but look
forward to seeing you tomorrow about the town.

Thank you,
NOTT Autocrat and staff (written by Genevieve- NOTT MOLIC)

Please cross post.