[Ponte Alto] List Fence

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 07:08:36 PDT 2006

Hi All,

  Just finished the List Fence thread. :)

  The decision at the last meeting was the fence would be white to blend in with others. It would also have a yellow and black stencil of the baroinal badge on the cross boards and fence posts to identify the individual peices as ours. Mel says the money is already alotted and in reviewing my paper work I concur. If it rains this weekend we could probably do it in Tom and Denise' garage? If that's okay with them. If not it may have to be Sunday in the a.m. or someother weekend. Keep me posted. hehehehe. I slay myself. I'm so pun-ny. :)

  Marie-Therese
  seneschal, Ponte Alto