[Ponte Alto] POLLING IS IN THE MAIL....

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani webminister at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Sep 19 13:16:41 PDT 2005

I have posted a revised version of Mary's letter on the web site, that
hopefully clarifies the questions that were raised:

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/polling.php

Cassandra

At 10:30 AM 9/19/2005 -0700, Mary Bowles wrote:

Greetings Ponte Alto,

The Polling has begun. I sent out the letters with the Polling of
Confidence yesterday. When you get them, mark your choice and send any
comments you might have to to their Royal Magesties Janos and Rachel within
10 days of receivnging the letter.

Anyone with a lapsed membership or not receiving a Polling.  May send their
comments to TRM on the candidates at:

Janos of Cyddlain Downs and Rachel Wallace
Greg and Virginia Prevost
106 Rollingwood Drive, Lexington, SC 29072

Make note that this is for the Ponte Alto Polling of Confidence. Also,
Please notify me via e-mail
(<mailto:mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com>mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com) as an
FYI. That way I can send this information on to their Magesties and the
Kingdom Seneschal.

Thank you and have a lovely afternoon.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand