[Ponte Alto] Chalice Donation FREE to GOOD HOME!

Sharon ariel_elronds_daughter at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 00:15:53 PDT 2005

Greetings to all my friends in Stierbach and Ponte Alto,

I have an extra self-inflatable double bed air mattress used only twice taking up unnecessary space in my household with 5 children. This might prove to be a bit more comfortable than the padded shelves in the cabins at Chalice.  It has its own dufflebag.  Just plug in (cabins have outlets), and *poof* you're ready to sleep on air.  If you would like to e-mail me off-list, I can leave it at Troll (we will be arriving late Friday evening) with your name on it.

Disclaimer.  I wish not to be held responsible for anyone accused of witchcraft for having such a device in Medieval times, please.  :)

Best wishes- Alestra