[Ponte Alto] Chalice volunteers sought

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 09:11:02 PDT 2005

Hi --

You can put me down for morning -- later is probably better.

Marsaili

Melanie / Millicent <melaniesuzanne at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi folks,

Your friendly neighbourhood Chalice Troll could use some assistance
this Saturday. If you're interested in working a one- or two-hour
shift at Troll, please respond to me privately with your preferred
shift time (early morning, late morning, early afternoon). There may
be fabulous enticements involved. :)

Cheers,
Millicent

--
Melanie Cozad
Millicent Chandler (formerly Melissent d'Artois)
melaniesuzanne at gmail.com

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia

http://mail.yahoo.com