[Ponte Alto] [MR] From another list:

Jerri Lyn weebaby58 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 11:13:35 PDT 2005

There is a place in Chantilly, Christian Fellowship of West Fairfax(?), that
takes the donations given them and pass htem on to people who have lost
their homes in fires, floods, etc. in the local area. When you go back in,
usually they can tell you about the family your stuff has helped out!

It is near the intersection of 50 and 28, in the Sully Shopping Center in
the same strip as the Backyard Grill (behind Shoppers Food)

Flora Beaulieu