[Ponte Alto] POLLING IS IN THE MAIL....

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 06:21:57 PDT 2005

Thanks Agnes,

Me to. Maria-Therese just kind of flows of the tounge. I hope I spelled tounge right. :)

Oh, hey, I briefly spoke with Delphina at Chalice and asked her if she would be interested in MOL-ing for Ponte Alto. She looked like a deer in headlights, but said yes. Do you know if she has all the paperwork and qualification to take over for you? Just checking in case you know. I will be e-mailing her later today, to check.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alot

agnes daunce <agnes_daunce at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Mary,
Thanks for the clarifaction. I like Maria better.
Agnes Daunce