[Ponte Alto] Chalice II -- Baroness' Report

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 08:08:17 PDT 2005

Greetings!

Chalice II was a lot of fun. We do hope that everyone
had as good a time as His Excellency and I had.

Thanks to Lady Lucia for her terrific job as autocrat,
and thanks to all her staff who helped make this
possible.  You all rock!

This event was a banner day for Ponte Alto, and it was
awesome to see so many of our own folk recognized at
Court:

Celia of Rosedale  = Opal

Allasan Ban Inghean Faolain = Coral Branch

Marie Therese De Normand = Silver Osprey

Sir Thomas of Calais was presented with a scroll
formalizing his Sea Stag.

Miles De Locwode = Kings Missiliers

Sandor Vitez = AoA (posthumously)

Wighlef Auchencrow = AoA

Also, at Baronial Court, the following folk were
recognized:

Agnes Daunce = A ring from Her Excellency in
recognition for her excellent service as Baronial MoL

Marsaili Johnston:  Ponte d’Argento

Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani:  Order of the
Garland

Archery Badges: Flora Beaulieu – Archer; Philippe –
Marksman; Alestra D' Angouleme – Marksman; Miles de
Locwode - Bowman

Lord Miles de Locwode was appointed Archery Champion
for a second term.

Beads of Ponte Alto were awarded to Lucia for
autocrating; Siobhan for co-autocrating, and
Shenafin for her service as our Baronial Land Agent at
Pennsic

At this time, I would also like to direct you to the
Ponte Alto webpage, where the report on the
recognition of Pontoons at Coronation has been posted.
 They rock!

Vivant to all these gentles, who are the pride and joy
of our Barony!

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org