[Ponte Alto] All Things 15th Century: Hats!

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 14:17:36 PDT 2005

Greetings!

I wanted to send out a reminder about the monthly All
Things 15th Century Nights. The next one is Wednesday,
September 21, 2005 at 6:00PM (tomorrow night).

For this installment we will be focusing on hats!  I
am by no means an expert, but I have a number of
sources, have some instructions to pass on from a
class at Pennsic, and have made a number of hats
myself.

I invite anyone with knowledge of 15th century
hat-making to attend, as well as anyone interested in
trying their hand at making one themselves.  I have a
certain amount of supplies to share. If you are
interested in making one as well, please bring
scissors (both cloth and paper), needles, thread, and
fabric (a yard or two).

My address is 11639 Newbridge Ct, Reston, VA 20191.
Hope to see folks there!

Lady Courtney

Lady Courtney de Houghton
Acting Atlantian Clerk of Law