[Ponte Alto] POLLING IS IN THE MAIL....

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 10:30:11 PDT 2005

Greetings Ponte Alto,

The Polling has begun. I sent out the letters with the Polling of Confidence yesterday. When you get them, mark your choice and send any comments you might have to to their Royal Magesties Janos and Rachel within 10 days of receivnging the letter.

Anyone with a lapsed membership or not receiving a Polling.  May send their comments to TRM on the candidates at:

Janos of Cyddlain Downs and Rachel Wallace
Greg and Virginia Prevost
106 Rollingwood Drive, Lexington, SC 29072

Make note that this is for the Ponte Alto Polling of Confidence. Also, Please notify me via e-mail (mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com) as an FYI. That way I can send this information on to their Magesties and the Kingdom Seneschal.

Thank you and have a lovely afternoon.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto