[Ponte Alto] Chalice Bardic Competition and ISO Volunteers

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Wed Sep 14 09:32:27 PDT 2005

A reminder that the theme for this year's Chalice Bardic competition is
Songs of the Sea. Judging will consider how closely your piece is to time
period and theme.

Registration will open by 10 am in the Feast Hall. Documentation *must* be
turned in at this time. This year you will be able to pick a time slot.
Arrive at least 10 minutes before your chosen time. We will do our best to
stay on time. Last years competition ended very late due to the large number
of participants. Please try to keep performances to 5 minutes. You may need
to consider editing longer ballads.

I am also in need of one or two scribes to help with registration and
tallying the judging forms.

YIS,

Lady Perronelle la peintre
mka Debbie Irwin