[Ponte Alto] Help wanted for Day at the Races

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 12:26:01 PDT 2005

Hi Celia,

I already agreed to do High Table for feast. Did you mean you want more people?

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand

rosedale703 at aol.com wrote:
Greetings to the list
For any who would like to assist, and  not had the opportunity at the previous business meetings to sign up, Event help is still needed for Day at the Races II.
Any assistance is always welcome ,but I am looking for help especially for the following areas

Site set up
Kitchen clean up
Site clean up
High table service for feast
Children's corner

If you are coming to the event (and I hope you are) and would like to help  Just drop me a line at rosedale703 at aol.com

Finally I am also looking anyone who would be willing to  loan Chess sets for the Chess tournament in the afternoon .

         Thank you for your kind attention
            Celia of Rosedale