[Ponte Alto] Sunday is Ponte Alto's Business Meeting.

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 10:00:20 PDT 2005

And while we are at it, we will be picking up boat
kits this Saturday for the raingutter regattas at Day
at the Races II.  The cost is $4.00 + tax ($4.20
total).

If anyone wishes to get one, drop me a line privately
and I will bring it to you at the Business meeting on
Sunday.

Cheers,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org