[Ponte Alto] Who's going to Crusades this weekend?

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 20:27:18 PDT 2005

Unfortunately, I will not be attendance this year.  I had planned on attending, up until about two hours ago, when I looked at the weather closely for that area.  It's supposed to rain from now until 9:00 pm on Saturday evening.  At times, thunderstorms.  For long periods, it's expected to be heavy rains, with flood watches for the area.

I got cold and wet enough at Coronation to last me a while yet.  To all who go, I drink to your health, and I'll see you at practice, where I look forward to hearing the stories of the event!

For all who go, please do be careful.

Bright Blessings,
Odde ap Tam

Mary Bowles <mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello All,

Just wondering, with the rain and all, who's going to
Kingdom Crusades?

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto