[Ponte Alto] BARDIC is BACK!!!

Mary mromagno at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 11:16:29 PDT 2005

Greetings Ponte Alto.

I have never been to a Bardic night.

Do you wear street clothes or garb?

Do you bring musical instruments? (I just
purchased a bowed psaltery that I'd love
to experiment with but maybe that's something
you bring to a musician's event.)

Can you just sit and listen?

Thanks for any tips you can offer.

-  Margherita

--- Janie Darby <darbyjanie at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
The season has changed, and it's time to turn to the
gentle pursuit (well, usually) of music and
storytelling, with a mug of something warm to chase
away the chill in the air.

Yes, good gentles! By popular request, the
Stierbach/Ponte Alto Bardic will be held this Friday,
October 28th, at the home of Colum and Briana.

So come, bring your songs and stories and an ear for
listening. We'll provide something warm to drink.

We will begin at 7:30 and run until 10:00. Directions
may be found at http://www.stierbach.org/weekly.htm
under Bardic Circle.

Pet alert: Two friendly Labs will greet you
enthusiastically at the door.

Baroness Briana