[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Scriptorium

Clare starfox5 at msn.com
Thu Oct 27 15:40:28 PDT 2005

I am planning a gathering for general scribey stuff on Sunday, November
20th, from 2 to 6, probably at my place. That is the day after Stierbach's
Holiday Faire.

New scribes are welcome. Plans are to discuss the state of scribal activity
in Ponte Alto, make plans, and find out what people are doing/want to do,
etc. etc. Bring a project to work on, if you like. If you don't have a
project, we'll find one for you!

Please RSVP to me by Monday, November 14th; I need an idea of how many to
expect so I know if I need to move the venue.

Dear Baroness Brianna, since I am not subscribed to the Stierbach mailing
list, could you please let our counterparts in your Barony know that they
are welcome to come if they wish?

--Renata von Hentzau