[Ponte Alto] DoR

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 11:58:56 PST 2005

I have some suggestions for the Day at the Races... (keep in mind that Im new and have only been to the one DoR...
 - if we keep with the boyscout theme (like the raingutter regatta), how about a Pinewood derby kind of thing?  Just a suggestion - but make it wagons.
 - Horse races - though I think I saw something about using hobby horses

 Other ideas are memories from school field days:
 - 3 legged races
 - spoon races - carry water/eggs/toys/etc on a spoon and fill up a bucket
 - relay races - bring a team or join one there
 - over/under races - passing items from one person to another.
 - sack races - hopping in potato sacks or pillow cases

 There are so many field day memories... Dig through yours!
 Karen