[Ponte Alto] Kat my e-mail goes to Quen

Charlene Ratliff ms_spydra at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:29:04 PST 2005

Actually that list is incorrect as it has not been updated yet.

Lady Roo, due to mundane issues, has stepped down as deputy head retainer
for MD and VA.

I have taken over in that capacity.  My email address is
Ms_Spydra at hotmail.com.

-Lady Delfina the Mad

-Remember, no matter where you go...there you are!-