[Ponte Alto] Day at the Races II Thanks

Jeff Williams geoffreyapclywd at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 05:55:11 PST 2005

It was done at East Kingdom coronation this fall.  Cat and I were trying to figure out how we were going to explain it to his Majasty Janos if Her Majasty Rachel got hurt while she was racing HRM Roxane around the feast hall.

  Geoffrey

Marsaili Johnston <ladymarsaili at yahoo.com> wrote:
    How about chariot races?  Don't know how yet, but we have a  year to figure it out!

  Marsaili

rosedale703 at aol.com wrote:
      Greetings to all
  Well, where to start!
  Just wanted to take a minute to thank all those who came and helped make Day at the Races II such a fun event.!!  We had beautiful day for the event and the races were a blast

  Special thanks to
  Master Tirloch and his staff, Lady Alesia, Mistress Allasondrea
  Duchess Simone, Sir Alfred, Lord William, Elise and Lady Vitha who provided an absolutely fabulous feast . (and also Lady Vitha help spearhead the Kitchen clean up)
  Thier Excelencies Marcellus and Belphoebe who  oranized and ran the races
  Lady Millicent who handled Reservations and Troll so ably
  Lady Marsali who ran the silent auction
  Lady Siobhan who ran children's corner
  Our Senescahl Lady Marie Therese who was there from start to finish helping with multiple jobs includeing high table service
  Lady Cassandrea our "bookie"and webmaster
  All those who stepped in to help lead the Dancing
  The army of  help that stayed to help with cleanup
  And finally  Mistress Anne my chief advisor/mentor/caretaker and cleanup lead

  Again thanks to a great staff and a wonderful Barony who made this event a success
  So now what is the race for next year?

                        In service

                         Celia

      Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Baronial Artisan
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia

Lord Geoffrey Ap Clywd
Rapier Marshal Barony of Ponte Alto
Kingdom of Atlantia
Scholar Academie d'Espee