[Ponte Alto] [Moo] Sterling activities night (dancing, newcomers and more)

Laurie garadh at erols.com
Sat Nov 12 19:38:44 PST 2005

and along that same line.....

Sykes Sutlering will be merchanting at Holiday Faire.  She is bringing fencing weapons, assorted clothing that fencers wear, books, hats and accessories.

Dressed to Kill will also be there.  She will be bringing rapier clothing, leather & fabric doublets, emboridered blackwork shirts, hoods, pouches and more.

Merchants by the Sea is bringing beaded Italian Hats and sleeves, biiks, woven trim, hats, hoods, beaded jewelry, pearls and more.

This is a few of the merchants attending Holiday Faire and bringing rapier merchandise.

See you next week.
Cairistiona